I'll always be there
In the times you need.
When your heart shatters
I'll pick up the pieces.
When tears stream down from your eyes
I'll wipe it of with my kisses.
When you need a company
I'll be your teddy.
When your soul is empty
I'll make the love plenty.
Whenever you need me
Just give me a call
When the day is dull for you
I'll create a rainbow just for you
When everyone ignores you
I'll listen to you
When you asked why I love you
I couldn't respond at all
Now I know why.
Because your kindness reached my heart.
Because you trust me with all your heart.
I saw the inner beauty in you,
With my heart.
My eyes couldn't see what's invisible within you.
Because immediately my heart told me,
That I'm in love with you.
Yours Truly,
Daniel Bryan Jangin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment