Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cold, Warm. Cough.

It was hot in the day and raining in the night, caught a cold and hopefully its not swine flu -_-" read the news about Penang got attacked by the virus, hopefully it won't get any serious.

There goes the favorite food of non-muslim. Was thinking of having a nice a hot pot of bak kut teh but, fucking Americans came here and spread the disease.

Recently a friend of mine tagged me in a class photo. I was nice and i got myself into the nostalgic moment for a while, until I mentioned the offer which everyone knows (excluded the blog readers, sorry you don't have to know). Meh, didn't bother when it when I was told that I have been telling lies because I expected that earlier, but got a little disturbed when a good friend of mine in high school mentioned me using my girl as an excuse for going over. Yes it was, but please, don't rub it in man...

Oh wao I actually planned for Korea sinced 2005 that was a good long term planned :\ Japan some more. Anywhere else to go after this, Mexico? Finland? Gimme Mars, it's a good choice to go over maybe even migrate there, build a nice shack for shelter from meteor rain from outer space. I might need adamantine steel or hire either Chuck Norris or Batman to cover me up from any danger. Either one of them would round house a meteor back to mother Earth or fire rockets from Bat Mobile.

Girl, I never said I want to go Korea :\

rage in 3....2....1 ...

Yours Sincerely.
Daniel Jangin


ps : it's quite sad to get this from a, eventually someone who I actually trusted more than my friends in college.

No comments: