Saturday, May 23, 2009

Don't know what title should I put

Yea seriously, I have no idea what title should I put for this post. =_=

Nothing much happened this week, except for the money-less season that me and my friends and darling have : completely broke. I have exactly RM10 until the next pocket money I will get from my mom which will be someday around this weekend and next week. Tomorrow there will be a Pizza Party organized by Emina Club, in conjunction with Daicon event next month. Nawnaw will be there also and I told her to be prepared for ultra weight gain coz I will force her to eat at least 20 slices of pizza :D just kidding darling, you know I won't do that to you.

Some of my friends do have love problem lately : 2 of them in which being haunted by their ex-girlfriends, another one had to take care of his ex after she caught in an accident and coma for 2 weeks, she's okay already which is a good thing.

Was supposed to stay over at darling's place but asked to stay at hostel instead ; save more money and I gonna have to stay over for a week long until hostel registration open. Saddened by the fact that I couldn't see her, and miss her terribly, excited over the fact the I will see her for the whole one week. Expect her to get a good rest while I'm around later, give her massage, help her do houseworks, keeping her company and shower much and lots of love on her.

She had things that she prefer not to tell me, and I respect her decision, I will not force you to tell me everything you got, but I do hope to be the person that you will share whatever problems you have, and difficulties, physically, mentally and spiritually. Upset because you didn't tell me, but it's not really a big problem, as long as we are happy together so what the hell :D

Miss you so much. I'm jealous to see couples walking around the campus, sharing their food and secrets while whispering in each others' ears, to see my friends smsing their loved ones, web-cam session with them, talk to them on the phone.

Wish we could do more than this.

I miss you so much :(

Sincerely,

Daniel Bryan Jangin

No comments: