Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Submission lagi

OK, here's the drill. I have a few submissions to hand out this week, 3 actually.

1. Interactive Design Proposal
2. Multimedia Authoring 2
3. Media Law
4. Digital Media Design 3

I had 3 days to finished up all but due to my lack of ideas and sense of design, I'm stuck. I can't seem to progress within 3 days and and tomorrow, I have to hand out 2 assignments. Cantik lah wei.

So what have I done in these 3 days?

1. Consultation that doesn't help me much but I got a little bit of ideas here and there and I can't execute it.

2. Left 4 Dead sampai pukul 6am

3. Ajar budak2 main cs

4. Keluar lepak makan2 sama member

5. Reading up online and mmls notice board to add up more pressure to myself, reminds me of the due date so I can work but it didn't help me.

Need more motivation here. Interactive design... adeh.. my partner seem to have lost himself out of somewhere and I can't find him. I can't move or planned anything without a discussion. This is no good. Multimedia authoring.. gotta move quickly. I need to get it done it 4 hours.


Come on dvn!

Yours Sincerely,
dvn
king of kings

No comments: