Okay, so things have been going really bad for me and I need these stuff in next semester very quickly and I need them very very bad !
1. Graphic Card
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss CCB KNN ! Top of the list now. Every time I come back home to Sarawak I have to risk my rig in the cargo but before that I've taken out some of the fragile hardwares from my CPU including my gpu and harddisk. Even though I've done that, shit still happened ; it turned out that my graphic card is faulty after I landed. Such a taboo situation. I have to spend another extra $$$$$ on my rig again after I come back here, in Miri, Sarawak.
2. Headset.
I've been dying to have one good pair of headset for myself. Yes I do afford it but.. ah. Stuff happened, and I do have my reason though it won't be a good excuse but either way, yes I do need a new headset. The one that I'm using now is not in a good condition already. I have to twist my cable for the sound card so that it will work properly. I can't believe I stayed on wearing it for a year despite having such bad damages on it. It served me well even during the competition but not the last one that I've joined.
I think these two are the only think I need urgently, I guess.. will update once I've thought of it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment