Thursday, January 20, 2011

Internet Poo-ser

I actually had fun while trolling on someone else blog. That person actually mentioned my IGN because probably the word "immature" that I included that I commented on one of her post was too harsh for her. I guess being honest is a sin. Also, being honest will get you labeled as Idiotic Bully. That is right people, Idiotic Bully. Let me keep the link discreet but for those of you who wished to join me to have a Troll Party can request from me through my email or YM! .

Trolled on a certain individual's internet social network page for refusing to accept someone's honest opinion, twice, then getting the same thing back on her blog. She's right yea, all the way. Never was wrong and never will. The best there is, the best there was and the best that ever will be.

With God's willing, can someone slap some senses to her face for not being able to face the reality?

No comments: