Monday, December 13, 2010

Efforts

I know I did said about not gonna write anything that is personal but I do feel sometimes, we all have to let everything out of the chest since there's no one else to share. Despite that, I will let some questions unanswered and let those who bothered to read have a thought of it. Metaphors are included.

It's been a real good time recently for the past few months and I couldn't be more happier than anything that I can imagine. Most of the time we had fun all over the place, there are a few ups and downs but certainly we did managed to overcome it.

Financially, we managed ourselves together smartly a little bit above the par.

Moving on into the next term, problems arose. Things are partially less than adequate. Time and gold have become a real issue; often questioned if an individual could support the other one, as the other one had been supporting that particular individual more and more time. Personally, I was ashamed of myself, I truly do. Everyone knows it, he knows it, she knows it best.

He began to think of a way to solve this problem. Demands and requests are piling up. When a kettle reaches its boiling point, it whistles. The kettle then started to ask the one that put it on the stove; are you going to pour it out of me and start making something delicious, perhaps a cup of hot chocolate?

Having being left waited for a long time, the kettle that was hot filled with boiled water cooled down. Like a mademoiselle standing on top of the mountain, waiting with hopes she would be greeted with lots of love and lavish promises by the King of a huge kingdom, where His royal subjects sing praises of His kingly name. With doubts, she began to ponder, and cry; shedding tears for the one who promised her with pathetic promises but resulted with nothing.

Efforts - is what I need to show. Results - are the best thing I could present to you. Hopes are nothing mere than a form of non substances man can think of but in the end will get trampled. Efforts are what man can ever do to get rewarded a with beautiful results. Luck is a blessing what all mankind need and asked from The Almighty One.

As for now, Yours Truly have lost your trust. He shall not promise you anything, but will do his bestest efforts provide you.

To Thee Lord, if only the stars were on my side, maybe You would see this fate that I'm left with wasn't meant to be mine.

Sincerly,
Daniel

I will do my best; from now onwards.

No comments: