Its been awhile since I last wrote. I'm currently having an issue of how to manage my money. The weird thing is I spent almost RM200 per week just for meals. Withdrew RM50 and its finished in 3 days. Some wondered if I bought cigarettes. No I did not. It's because of my 3 meals a day. I don't know why for some reason I have this big appetite after I started working in my office. Maybe yea in some occasions I did went out for a couple of movies ( A-Team, Karate Kid, Toys Story 3) A friend of mine said it's normal.
"When you're having class, it's different. When you don't have classes in the morning and have a class or two on the evening, you'll skip breakfast and lunch. You'll save up for dinner's big meal, or maybe 3 pieces of nuggets and a hot milk just to freshen up yourself in the evening after you woke up around 12.oopm or 1pm before class starts."
Its what he said but yea I somewhat agree to it. Waking up in the morning I'll get hungry, about 1PM I get hungry again. 7.00PM, hungry again. Its a good thing in a way, at least I know my stomach is digesting the food well, otherwise it means something else.
I have no idea what to write in the moment. England lost 4-1 to Germany yes, its a sad thing. Lampard's goal was not given. Thank you ref, you've just ruined their momentum. Now have yourself casted on the papers' front page. You deserve that. Argentina just won their match against Mexico by 3 goals to 1. Great match. Nice spirit there by the Mexicans.
I was thinking of writing about Subang Jaya, how I feel about the place but I decided not to. Thinking about how bad I'm going to write that place off, and thinking about how bad it is that I have to face the angry mobs later on (the people who stays there, people who knows me and stay there, etc). I have the draft saved but after all, being the wise man, I'll put the plan on hold first. Why? Here's part of what I wrote :-
"The Land of "NICE AH!" and where people are suffering from bad karma after they abandoned their good romantic relationship. I've had couples of it, I've heard and seen a few of it."
The more I think about it, the more I hate the place and its people. Sure they are a few nice people there.. yes.. but they are the minorities. If YOU (yang tade kaitan jangan nak perasan ye) are reading this, you're still the best Subang people I've known so far so it's not about you or anyone related to you, its the people around you. Careful!
It'd be best to stay low. Not trying to be one of those who trolls alot or write off simply to joke about something in particular but its just what I personally think. Everyone have their own ideas. I have mine so it's not counted since I'm a nobody.
Yours Sincerely,
dvn
king of kings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment