Maggi seems to be my best friend for the past few weeks.
It sucks when you don't have the cash to survive. I know my parents aren't loaded and so I don't want to trouble them. I've heard from my parents that my elder sister is not really in a good situation herself and now that she's expecting another baby boy. And I don't want to ask from my elder brother, though we all (my family) knows that he doesn't have financial crisis, he's a stingy doctor that my mom should know back in few years ago where every penny counts for him.
It's really hard to budget myself RM400 per month, considered that after calculations, I actually need about RM900 per month to support myself + assignments. Now that I owed my friends who are willing to help me about RM200 now, looks like at this rate, I'll owe them RM200 per month, now that sounds like Mafia Wars' bribery system.
Lets see what do I need now; I need to take my ext. harddisk in lowyat which I've left there for a month since they called me to picked it up. I need a headset, I need a new pair of shoes.
Work? You kidding me. I don't have a car to drive nor do I have anyone to drive me to workplace. No I don't ride motorbikes. I hate bikes and I don't ride them.
If what my dad says that lottery is the only way to get rich (which what he's been doing for 20 years and he's not getting any richer at all) I'd play a ticket for RM200 and wish that tomorrow night I'll win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment