Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chiling Out

As per request for an update.

The room is crowded recently after a quiet one week Raya break for everyone, and there were plenty of food around! Food!

Having more people in the room is fun especially when we all are playing games together. A room of 4/5 gamers playing DotA together and Warcraft III custom maps. There were times we shouted for joy and there were times when a certain someone unsatisfied with something and then we moved on. We didn't feel any pressure at all, guessed we all got used to it, the emotional being caught in a situation where it doesn't really helped our side at all. We learned it, we coped with it and moved to the next thing with a little fix.

Life is a bliss after all, when there's company whether it is online and when it is close to you. Senyum came back from internship and I'm more than happy to have him crashed in our room. Law had his issues with his family and crashed in as well, brought along his desktop to keep himself entertained. Syam would dropped by occasionally to join in the fun, all the way from his place. Faiq would come down from his room upstairs to lepak and tell his heroic stories and his journey of the decade. And myself, staying up the night online chatting with my buds and a few girls who wants to get it on with me but not a chance darlings, not now but maybe next time aight?

Money. Ahhh nothing really changed. We were all once rich and the next day poor because the didn't realized how much we spent on certain stuff like food and our daily needs. RM400 / RM500 isn't enough when we spent RM24 per day just on food + a little bit of hangout here and there (movies, junk foods, drinks, etc). Only if I got a stable job and have the determination to stop spending so much, it will be more than adequate.

It's Oct 8th 2009 today, and the date reminds me of everything. Sure it is since it was the day I met someone and stayed with her for 2 years. When I looked back to the times when I was so much happier, and thought about it, it wasn't really bad at all. It was pity that it had to end, but we all did experienced something new and different and it was the time for us to moved on. Old story, nothing to be sad about, just another good old times that I wished I could live on another time, if I were to have the chance that is.

It is also the date that is reported when the Indonesian people will attack our country, wait, it's today lol. I wonder what else they can do. They clearly told the media they are armed with sharp bamboos and a few stones as bullets, and they can windwalks like Bounty Hunter and Bone Fletcher, and the ultimate skill God Strength they learn from Master Sven, the Rouge Knight :)) BENDERA are bunch of people that plays DotA? They should join Team fnatic and have a few rounds of dota with us here instead. But lets not underestimate their abilities. Sure they can do a few cool moves like breaking a solid stone with only their heads, not only they are destroying their brain cells but also maimed themselves, giving us the advantage to win the war against us. Macam bagi handicap 50% ni.. very confident indeed.

But I'm sure our dear Indonesian student friends here we have in MMU do think that having a war at this time is globally unacceptable. Even the people in Indonesia thinks that such act would also means that they're ungrateful people : going against a country that offered help when there were nature disasters; earthquakes and tsunami. I'm a person that doesn't bother about cultures and heritages, and so If there are millions of deevon as indonesians, the country will be called Deevonesia and economically will not lose to any country in East Asia at least. Since "deevon" is a way of life haha.. but those who gave up their lives swimming across the seas just to find jobs here are called Senyumsia, since they have a large amount of stamina (doesnt mean senyum will not have a job to support himself, kekekeke )

Been really quiet recently. I don't know why myself. I would stoned in front of my monitor alone and stares at things that pops out whenever I clicked. Maybe I reverted myself back to when I first came into mmu ; a quiet person that rarely talks and do his own stuff. Some said I presented myself with a sad face, I wonder why. I feel nothing wrong, maybe it's because the environment around me, the people that thinks I don't entertain them much and there are something else that worth their time to spend on.

I rest my case.

No comments: