It's been a while since the last update.
Currently facing my greatest task in university : submission of my final assignments and I got at least 4 of them, and at the same time I'm in a bad financial situation which really bothers me so much that I couldn't concentrate on my assignments.
Went to a food tasting survey with my dearie Diana last Sunday and thank God they really gave out RM50 for each and everyone of the participants on the day itself. But it didn't last long enough as I've thought at least until my mom would bank in some cash into my account which is 13th of May. I've already owed my friends a total of RM105.40. Told them that I can't promised when to pay them and it's really nice of them to understand my situation.
Now I have RM8.25 for 2 weeks. Senyum ( Buyaah or Ilyas ) lend me RM10 and I used them up to buy some rations to keep me away from starvation. I don't dare to go out during night time anymore because I'm seriously broke and my wallet is dry. A customer who wanted to hire me to get his house furnished called me last night and told me he wanted to cancel the deal because he hired another specialist already. My last hope to harvest some money at least to keep myself and my darling girlfriend happy had gone.
Money really causes a lot of trouble to me and my friends as well as my girlfriend. I'm so broke that I had to asked money from my sister, caused trouble to my friends because they don't have enough money for themselves also, and I let my girlfriend upset because I couldn't get her things she always wanted or at least buy some credit to call her everyday. I always wanted to buy her things like clothings, footwear, and accessories, but without money, no can't do Daniel Bryan.
I'm broke. I'm penniless, I'm bankrupt.
Without money, I feel so useless. Will bring back the old deevon who used to have loads of cash in his wallet.
That if I have enough time to work and do my university works + my cs activity at the same time.
-Daniel "deevon" Bryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
daniel... i really don't care if you don't have the money to get me things... you know that very well. It's just the sometimes i say that, "oh thats nice. Wish i had it," or "daniel pay la this time >_<" because i've been spending a lot last month myself... It's ok and pls don't worry about me.... If you need anything, just tell me. I always have extra as i am a little of a penny pincher myself so i'll make sure i'm up to my budget. I never want to hear you say that you're ashamed of yourself that you need financial help. I love you and you love me that much back matters. You're into it and so am i. I can't just sit there and say, "oh yea. Poor you daniel," when you have financial problems! that's insane! I'm not that kinda bitch ok. I love you very much and that's final.
Post a Comment