Friday, February 1, 2008

Girls in Myspace


I guess you guys know what's Myspace is. But I bet most of you people aren't so sure what's going on with the girls there, haha...

Maybe it's just me, or same thing goes to you guys there, girls are trying to get some popularity on the internet displaying their topless picture of their own body, or maybe pictures of themselves nude or having sex with their boyfriend @_@ something is really wrong there.

Some girls are desperate of getting guy's attention by posting those kinda pics on their profiles, but some of them failed to gain popularity which I would say too bad for her.

Malaysia alone has more than 10k Myspace users, how many of them are really not into those kinda phenomenon? It's not that I'm against them, neither do I support it, I'm neutral. Hey, I'm one of those lurking bastards hanging around the girls' Space, haha!

Myspace might also become another place for anyone to meet someone for them, I mean, if they are looking for someone to love and appreciate them, since Internet has become a part of human's utopia, where things aren't bounded by certain laws, rules and regulations.

We'll see how things goes after a while =D

ps : You guys might want to browse around Myspace and check what's going on with the girls over there =P some are fake though, and some are real, well most of them.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

you really have nothing else to do eh daniel >_>

deevon said...

heaheaha it's just another one of my internet observations