Thursday, November 8, 2007

When she asked me why...


She asked me a question that I couldnt answer her : Why do I love her? I've never really thought of that....

I was speechless. I can't even answer her why do I like her as a friend. I told her I don't know and it just happened, and yes it's lame. She told me why she likes me, and I was very much flattered, and at the same time disappointed. She like guys with tattoo and I don't have one. She like tall and handsome guys. I am tall but unfortunately I ain't a hot shot. When she asked me again, why, I was....again, speechless.

I never really thought of that. It just happened. From lust to infatuation, and...now.

But I guess I was attracted to her looks. I always compare girls with good fine art. Anyone would've got their eyes attracted onto a good illustration. Yes, she is pretty. I like her being open minded so I could talk anything I want to her without any... word filters (lol). She is the only one apart from from my own family, who showed me her concern. She would give me morning calls everyday to wake me up and say "hello, daniel? good morning" to me. She would give me advice on what should I do and I shouldn't. I felt even more in love when I first hold her hands and hugged her. She's so warm that I felt even more alive than I always am. My life was boring and most of the time I'd either do my work or play my games, wasting my time in front of the computer, and now she fills up the joy in me and kept me company whenever I needed her.

I did told my friend once that "don't simply throw the three words because actions really do speak louder than words. So many people carelessly toss those three words around. Tell her, but then back up those words by showing her"

I have yet showed her that I really do felt that way. I'm such a hypocrite...



deevon ~ disappointed on himself.

3 comments:

Satomi87 said...

Why don't you start to move around find the other one.Remember there are too many 'flowers' you can choose in this world.Just don't be too choosy.You know,not all good things come to those who waited.You better find one.If the 'old' one rejests you,why still care about it.Just forget about her and find better girl.Actions speak louder than words and you better not to waste it.

deevon said...

haha, thx satomi but I already got her =D it was worth waiting~

Shannon said...

you know what darling, you still can't answer that question of mine ^_^'''