My very first update hahahaha :D
It was pretty hot today, I got all sweaty and bathed like 3 times in 2 hours. Drank about 4 liters of water. But it got hotter when a friend of mine told me about cyber sex, which some would call it, cybering.
I thought cybering was just a process of reading, go through some texts and sentences while masturbating, and so where's the fun of the real thing? I mean, who doesn't want to have sex with your lover, on the bed and having her right in front of your eyes, flesh and bone, no tucks or silicone, she's touch, smell, sight, taste and sound? Why would someone stroke his dick right in front of his PC and cums on the monitor while IMing with his female cyber partner?
But it was kinda different -.- I don't know how to describe, but it was kinda, rather a weird experience. I didn't go through the process of cybering, but she sent me a .txt file of her and her cyber partner. I don't know if I should say it was fun but, it made my face went all red, blushed and feels even warmer.
And before anyone asks, I will not send you the file she gave me.
But it was good lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment